Possess that caffeinated energy and aroused by beautiful interior designing? Then join our zesty design baristas at Metrics Global!
Interior Designer Description
If you've got a keen eye for design and always have your finger on the pulse of industry trends, then we want to hear from you. Our firm is interested in hiring an experienced Interior Designer to work at our local client site. The Interior Designer will be part of a collaborative team of Architects and Design Assistants. The successful candidate will provide design team leadership in all project phases from initial development to completion and assist in the design and documentation of interior spaces.
1. Work with interior design team to develop design solutions.
2. Research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development.
3. Work with timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion=
4. Conduct om-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects.
5. Prepare and participate in client presentations.
6. Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget.
1. Bachelor's Design in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline.
2. 5+ year's relevant interior design experience.
3. In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes.
4. Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning.
5. Able to develop and present design concepts.
6. AutoCAD proficiency required.
Project Coordinator Description
1. Plan and Manage project which includes coordinating, budgeting, tendering, scheduling, quality control and monitoring progress of the project.
2. Management & implementation of works program
3. Ensure all works carried out are according to drawing, specifications, construction plan, procedure method statements, etc.
4. Prepare and update daily report of project, verify progress report and attending site meetings.
5. Able to liaise and coordinate with relevant trade contractors / ID Consultant
6. Able to work under pressure and complete projects within the stipulated time
7. Advise management on interior design factors, including space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings, equipment, color schemes and color coordination
8. To undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned when required
1. Candidates must posses a Diploma / Degree in Interior Design, Project Management Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
2. With 2 to 3 years of working experience in retail exhibition, interior renovation work/structural construction or related
3. Required skills: Knowledge of local Planning and Building Plans requirements. Software knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCad (Peferable)
4. Strong technical planning, architecture & construction knowledge
5. Hardworking, self motivated with good interpersonal, great communications skills
6. Able to work independently with minimum supervision and a team player
7. Able to work under pressure and perform within tight deadlines
8. Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent
Project Admin Description
The role of the Project Administration function is to assist project sponsors, manages and teams by providing a framework for them to operate within. The framework typically includes processes, standards, coaching/education.The Project Administration function usually employs experienced project practitioners, who have a thorough understanding of the way projects have to be run to be successfulA Project Administrator is often employed on larger projects, where there is a substantial amount of documentation and formal communications, such as project meetings. The role of the Project Administrator is to co-ordinate project resources such as people, information, rooms and equipment.
1. Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organisation’s requirements
2. Providing guidance to project teams
3. Maintaining and integrating project plans
4. Tracking & reporting overall progress
5. Administering the project budget
6. Planning & scheduling resources for a group of projects
7. Monitoring resource use
8. Performing quality reviews
9. Establishing and maintaining the project documentation library.
1. Able to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision
2. Demonstrated administrative and record keeping skills with working knowledge of Miscrosoft Office, internet and email application
3. Developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple Tasks and meet deadlines
4. Developed communication, interpersonal and public relations skills to enable professional Interaction with a range of people including senior management and other staff, Councillors, The public, and representatives from community organisations.
5. Developed computer and keyboard skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, sufficient to be able to prepare reports and spreadsheets.